- Service Area
- Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do I Do If My Heat Won't Turn On?
Before calling, follow these simple steps...
- Make sure your thermostat is set for a temperature that’s above your current room temperature.
- Make sure your heating system emergency switch is "ON"
- Check the fuses - or circuit breakers - that control your heating system.
- Check the oil level in your tank.
- Press your system’s "RESET" button ONE TIME ONLY. (Typically, you’ll find this red button on a small box on the burner.)
How Do I Find My Account Number To Create My Online BillPay Account?
Click here for How To Find Your Account Number